Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site. Even if you do not register with us, when you interact with our Site, we may collect the following: your IP address, device type, operating system, browser, and other Site usage details such as page views, clicks, and duration of page visits
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site
- Notify you of updates to the Site
- Offer new products, services and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations.
- By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
We may share your information with our affiliates. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Sale or Bankruptcy
We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure the confidentiality and security of your personal information is protected and is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Information such as credit card information, name and address is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). Unfortunately, despite these efforts, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to or through our Site, and any such transmission is at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This Site is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under 13 on the Site. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through our Site, register for an account on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we discover that we have collected or received personal information from children under 13, we will delete that information from our systems as soon as practical. If you are younger than age 18, you may use the Site only with the permission and involvement of your parent or guardian. If a parent or guardian becomes aware of his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
OPT-OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBE
If at any time you wish to opt-out of future newsletters or other promotional emails, you may click the “unsubscribe” link in the email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.